Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What I Wore


This has been fun to see other people do...so here is my contribution.
Church outfit:
shirt: Target
slacks: Target
pearls: Grandmothers
Field trip to zoo with son's Kindergarten class

shirt: Roxy outlet store

sweater: Marshalls

jeans: downtown SLO

shoes: hand-me-downs from sister

Dinner out:

Shirt: Old Navy

Sweater: Old Navy

Jeans: Target

Flip-flops: my absolute favorite Reef...I am on my second pair in two years...they are so comfy. Surf shop in Pismo Beach

Mommy pin: made by my 5 year old in pre-school for mother's day
Work day:

uniform: Dickies, store in mall

tank top: Target

Fun at the Park:
tank top: Target

Jeans: Target

fav flip-flops!!

(Note: It took me awhile to figure out how to spell "wore". You know when you look at a word and it just doesn't look right. I tried "whore" and "war". Thank goodness I finally settled on wore.)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Great outfits, love the pillows on your bed!

Valley Girl said...

Just had to stop by and say howdy, my name is Vicki and I was called "Vickers" (still am actually) ALOT when I was growing up. Your blog title totally caught my attention! Your "wrestlers" on your side bar are awesome!! Have a happy day!

the pleated poppy said...

so fun! thanks for linking up with me!