Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

We love all things Disney...so I had alot of fun doing a Mickey birthday for Sam.

Cousins with homemade Mickey shirts...compliments of my crafty sister (I do not know what I would do without her, Thank you sister!! You always take my crazy ideas and then run with them)...



My neice, Blynn, modeling...notice the shirt and Mickey cups.













Birthday boy with pirate Mickey shirt....already with kool-aid stained mouth and dirty shirt (since he asked to put it on at 6 am that morning).







I cannot tell you how hard it was to remove one side of the Oreo without breaking them and then not eating the rest of all of them...willpower people!!






My husband asked me the day before the party if he could help with anything...I said are you sure...he said yes...I gave him the task of making 30 Mickey Mouse cups....he was complaining the whole time!!!


Sam got a delivery from his Aunt and Uncle from Edible Arrangements...they asked him to sign for it, sooooo cute!


We played a Mickey Mouse dress-up relay race. Fun to see the kids enjoying themselves and a great day!



3 comments:

kidsinvite said...

They look so gorgeous! I like the
mickey gloves, and there shirt was pretty cute too! You have a nice blog.

Steph said...

What exactly do you mean by "crafty"?

Unknown said...

How did you make the cups? I'm wanting to make them for my son's first birthday party next week!