Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sam Story Mania

Sam turned five yesterday and said he didn't feel five...this morning I asked him again and he said, "I feel a little more five today". He woke me up at 5:30 yesterday morning. He was keeping with the "five" theme by waking in the 5 o' clock hour, how sweet! He has the greatest smile...and always gives me five kisses (again the "five" theme)
His nicknames are Sammers, Sam-Bam, Bammers, Bubba, Sam Bill.


He loves to be with his big brother, he walks just like me, looks like his "vavi", has the best hair.



Makes the silliest faces, puts together some interesting outfits, gets really embarrased if people see him without his shirt on. (and yet most of the pictures I have of him are shirtless)



Thank you, Sam, for making this life so fun and interesting. You always make me laugh! Thank you, Jesus, for giving him too this family. Happy "fifth" birthday little man.


1 comment:

Nicole Gilles said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Did I ever tell you that he was born on the Japanese holiday "Boys Day"?