Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Seven Dwarfs

We have embarked on a new adventure around here...puppies! We have seven and Sam wanted to name them all after the Seven Dwarfs (although I can't remember all their names!) Maggie did really well delivering...although the first one was delivered on MY COUCH!!!! Yes...my worst nightmare realized. We didn't even know she was in labor until I heard the baby crying, ran out to the living room and started screaming! From 3:00am to 12:00pm she had babies (thank goodness Travis was not working on this day and I was...because I really didn't want to see that part). Luke thought it all was fascinating and would encourage Maggie....so sweet!









4 comments:

Joseph said...

What a bundle.

Tracy said...

Congratulations and I'm glad everything went well. They are so cute.

Genevieve Coffelt said...

Stacy,

You know that I am a dog lover. More so than most. But you are a brave women. I couldn't handle the mess. They are cute. And honestly if I could I would want one.

Unknown said...

Have you found homes for your seven dwarves? They are way too cute.