Saturday, January 9, 2010

When it gets hard....let me help

So... the little men in my life are OBSESSED with playing Super Mario Brothers Wii game. I know not all of my many followers (ha!ha!) agree with letting your children spend so much time in front of the tv....but you guys know me, I have no problem with it....and while I sit in front of the computer (when I should be cleaning the nasty bathrooms!), I am hearing these two buddies encourage each other in their playing "You did it"..."YES!!"..."Come on, you can do it"... "I will carry you to the next level"..."We can do it together!" . These times when they help each other and encourage each other just make me so proud of them....is it possible to be so proud of your kids for playing a video game?! It reminds me in a weird way that Jesus does the same things for us..."You can do it"..."I will carry you"..."We can do it together!"....what a mighty God we serve. He gives me these two boys to remind me about the big picture in life (even if it comes through Super Mario Brothers!!)...

3 comments:

Steph said...

look at those rock hard abs

stacey said...

I post a deep thought...and all you say is "look at those abs"...

Aimee Friedrich said...

Like your blog. I have Wii loving kids too and it's cool how they bond over these games.