Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random thoughts I know you really wanted to know!

I just found this delightful coffee mug at my favorite hang-out...Target! I became a coffee drinker over this past year and love to have cute things...so it all is working out tremendously. The last two times I have been to Target, in the check-out line they have asked me what the price was on one of my purchases. I was thinking to myself...wow!, I could really get some things pretty cheap if I just told them what I was willing to pay for these items. They usually just trust the price I tell them. What a deal! I have also been slacking some on my blogging, mostly because when I go to take pictures my camera is usually out of batteries and this is because Sam has become quite the picture taker and uses up the batteries. Your thoughts may be to not let Sam use my expensive camera as a toy, and that would be the logical solution; alas, I don't seem to operate this way. So when I feel motivated to change the batteries and take some pictures...you all will benefit from my wonderful words of wisdom and my witty cander. For now you have to put up with my ramblings (because I think I had too much coffee this morning!!)

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Quite the WWF pictures!