Saturday, September 12, 2009

I don't get it!!??


Everywhere I peruse (I have no idea if that is how you spell peruse, but I am trying to sound educated and am too lazy to look in a dictionary, but want to use a cool word to say: I have been looking at a lot of blogs today for no apparent reason other that to occupy my time and checking facebook every half hour)....everywhere I have perused (huh?huh?) lately, I see these amazing pictures these moms have taken to put on their blogs or facebook pages. Have I missed the free tutorial on photo 101 for blogger/facebook moms? If someone else was taking this picture above....the background would be artistically blurred and the pine cone in focus, the lighting would be much better, and there would be a magical glow about the whole picture. I just want to know how they do this?? Am I missing the obvious or do my picture taking skills really lack that much needed enthusiasm...

2 comments:

Nicole Gilles said...

I am in your boat. You know what it is?...neither of us own a $800 SLR camera that has the ability to take all those lovely pictures, nor the picture editing program on our computers and the skills that both take to operate them...sigh.

Jaime said...

It's all about photo editing programs. Hehe.