Saturday, August 15, 2009

Noise.....


This is how I found Sam the other afternoon.....the music blarring (volume all the way maxed out). I could here the music from the other room....my question is....how could anyone fall asleep with this noise! I'll tell you (because I know you are on pins and needles), only the V. boys could. This is how Travis falls asleep at night...the i-pod or the tv on. I am constantly surrounded by noise...and it is such useless noise to me. Only late at night or early in the morning can I be still in the silence before or after the noise has consummed my life!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

So it sounds like you have repeating yourself multiple times and hearing aid appointments in your future. You and Travis can make it a date day. Hearing aid appt and then Carrow's.

Stephen Abbas said...

If I could just lay and drift off listening to my Ipod. Many hours have been spent that way.