Saturday, August 14, 2010

Favorite room

This bathroom is one of my favorite rooms. I love the colors and the little things that make it special.....


I found this first aid kit in my grandparents old boat, so fun!!


I made this plaque for Luke when he was a baby. This is one of my most favorite songs by the Dixie Chicks and the words are just right for boys.



Each of the boys have this saying above their mirrors....reminders to all of us how unique we are and how loved we are by God.








This is Luke and Sam....country boys, dirty boys, loud boys, usually naked boys and best buddies.


One of the other reasons I love this room is because it is quite easy to clean. I absolutley hate cleaning bathrooms, but this one isn't so bad. I always wanted subway tiles and wainscoating and love the pegs in here to hang towels on. I also love the tile on the counters, which is something I usually wouldn't pick; but wanted this to be a really fun room. Coming up: my least favorite room!

2 comments:

Genevieve Coffelt said...

i wish I could copy everything about this bathroom. I love it!

Nicole Gilles said...

This is my favorite room of yours too!