Sunday, July 5, 2009

...don't tell the tooth fairy!

Luke has decided that loosing teeth is highly over-rated and has decided to inform the tooth fairy that he won't be needing her services anymore!



...well maybe if she keeps bringing me money, it is okay.
There has been so much drama with this whole tooth thing...nobody warned me about tooth drama!! Luke will not brush any teeth within the vacinity of a loose tooth; he will not chew anything in the vacinity of a loose tooth (so everything goes in his mouth through the side with skid marks along his cheeks to prove it) (corn on the cob has been very challenging); Luke will not let me wipe his face or dry his face after bathtime because he is afraid his tooth will fall out! Really....so I had to take matters into my own hands and pull the sucker when he was sleeping, thinking that would end the drama....nope!! still won't let anything near the hole in his mouth. oh well! Two more years of tooth drama to follow!!

No comments: