Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Do They Think?

I came across these questions on a facebook page and thought I would try it out. I asked Luke and Sam these questions about me, and you are supposed to write exactly what they say:

1. What is something I always say to you?
L: I love you
S: Please

2. What makes me happy?
L: Don't know
S: Coloring

3. What makes me sad?
L: Being mean
S: Me

4. How do I make you laugh?
L: Make funny faces
S: Tickle me

5: What do you think I was like as a child?
L: picked flowers
S: curly hair like me

6: How old am I?
L: 52 (Yikes!!)
S: 33

7. How tall am I?
L: alot
S: Can you stand up for me?

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
L: go outside
S: play with me

9. What do I do when you are not around?
L: watch movies
S: laugh

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
L: Don't know
S: being happy

11. What am I really good at?
L: exercising
S: exercising

12. What am I not really good at?
L: don't know
S: cleaning the computer

13. What is my job?
L: working really hard
S: dusting

14. What is my favorite food?
L: mac and cheese
S: watermelon

15. What makes you really proud of me?
L: not yelling at me
S: hugging me

16. If I were a cartoon character, what would I be?
L: Larry boy (laughing)
S: Scooby Doo

17. What do you and I do together?
L: go for a walk
S: have fun

18. How do you know that I love you?
L: All the way to Egypt
S: jump around

19. Where is my favorite place to go?
L: Disneyland
S: Disneyland or beach
(they know me so well!)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh, this is SO precious! I love their answers. So cute.