Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The only snow we will see

The boys have been asking what snow looks like. One of my friends e-mailed me a blog sight that has alot of kids crafts. This one looked manageable to me, and alot of fun for the boys. Anything that has to do with glue and making a mess, they are all in for!! We made the snowflakes out of q-tips and glued them together, added glitter and let them dry.




Sam was more interested in making glue artwork!!
This was a fun craft, and since we are having a pretty lazy day (except trying to catch up with the laundry), I thought it would be a fun time to attempt!



2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow that looks really ambitious. I can't wait to see them.

Nicole Gilles said...

You are such a good mom! They will look really great handing in the windows!